Measure in Inches Size
8-10 inches Toddler
9 -11 inches X-Small (Toddler/Child) (Most Kids Size)
11-13 inches Small (Child/Teen)
13-15 inches Medium (Adult)
15-17 inches Large (Adult)
***********PLEASE MEASURE BEFORE ORDERING**********
***** Custom Sizes Are Available On Each Product. Please Put The Size You Need *****
How To Measure Neck
1. Use a cloth ruler, shoestring, yarn, or any flexible material.
2. Put the string up to one side of the flange/hole bring around the neck to the other flange/hole.
3. Take the string and mark it or tape on the string where the flange/hole is.
4. Take the string lay it down and measure with ruler or measure tape. This will give you your measurements.
(EX: If you order a small and your neck is 11 the fabric will touch your trach if it is a 12 then you will have 1/2in velcro on each side and if it is 13 then 1in velcro on each side.)
How To Put On
- Cut the velcro to fit the trach.
- Insert velcro into trach.
- After you insert, attach both pieces of velcro to secure.
- Cut excess velcro off.
- Enjoy your new trach tie.
How To Trim
How To Care
- Take trach tie off.
- After trach tie is off attach both pieces of velcro together.
- Place in washing machine for wash or hand wash.
- Place in dryer at normal temperature.
Do Not Use Hot Water.